Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Framelits with Kindness Matters

Here's the third card from my Sale-a-bration card class, last weekend.  This is another great idea from Dawn Olchefske, I loved how she used the Framelits as a window, I changed the color combination, and here you go.  This card features the Kindness Matters stamp set and Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  You can get either one FREE this month, when you spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products.  
Contact me to purchase an Express Kit (all the Big Shot and punch work is done for you on the 3 different cards, you can do your own stamping.  I will email directions with the purchase of your kit so you have the supply list and how to's).
I love how well the oval folder from the Designer Frames Embossing Folder works with the Extra Large Oval Punch.

Supplies:
Kindness Matters (free w/$50 order) stamp sets, Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (free w/$50 order), Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Soft Suede Classic inks, Extra Large Oval Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder and Big Shot, Framelits - Labels Collection, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Jewels - Pearls, Dimensionals.

LAST CHANCE this month ONLY  -- take advantage of FREE products during Sale-a-bration!
Place your order, or book your workshop now to take advantage of this great sale!  Contact me to book your party.  Place an order online, or contact me to order.  
The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...