Sunday, March 4, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Gift Idea

Here's a nice gift idea.  My neighbors have been helping us out with snow shoveling, so thought it would be nice to give them some cookies.  
I used my Framelits to make a tag, a quick stamp and punched some little flowers for it too.  I love the Striped Grosgrain Ribbons, they are so fun to wrap things up.  This is actually a retired ribbon I got from the Clearance Rack, I loved it so much I bought a few spools.  It works great anytime I want to wrap something up to make it look pretty.
Try it yourself next time you are giving something to a friend.  A ribbon makes anything look pretty!
Supplies:
Just Thank You stamp set, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red card stock, Early Espresso ink, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot with Labels Collections Framelits die, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.
The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...