Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fresh Vintage and Blossom Punch

My friend Mel made a great card from the last demonstrator swap I was in.  I showed it on the blog HERE.  This is my take on her card, using the new Blossom Punch and some embossing.  I love the Fresh Vintage stamp set, and you can get for free when you spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products.  
I made up this card with a candy wrapper treat for each of my hostesses during Sale-a-bration.  I love the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Fresh Vintage stamp set.   They have been so fun to use!  There is still time to get either for FREE when you spend $50 in product before March 31, 2012.
 The Candy Wrapper die is easy to use with the Big Shot, and you can make tons of fun treats!  Check it out at my online store and see for yourself.



Supplies:
Fresh Vintage (Free w/ $50 in products) and Just Believe stamp sets, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral card stock, Lucky Limeade Classic ink, Stampin' Markers - Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, VersaMark, Everyday Enchanted Designer Series Paper, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Blossom Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals.
ONE MORE MONTH FOR Sale-a-bration!
Place your order, or book your workshop now to take advantage of this great sale!  Contact me to book your party.  Place an order online, or contact me to order.  
The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...