Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Take It To Heart card

My friend Cindy Gomez made this fun card for a demonstrator swap we are both in.  I just love this card for Valentine's day.   
Cindy used supplies from the Occasions mini catalog:  Take it to Heart stamp set (page 14), P.S. I Love You stamp set (page 8), Framelits dies-Hearts Collection (page 6), and on pages 12-13 the new 3/8" pleated ribbon, Designer Buttons-twitterpated, and the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.
The new Framelits are probably my favorite new accessory.  I love all the different sizes and how easy they are to use.  

The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Here's a chart to show all the great things you can earn when you host a workshop.  Did you know you can earn hostess benefits when you place an individual order of $150 or more?
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...