Friday, February 24, 2012

Paper Doily cards

Here's a great card using the new Paper Doily die.  I saw lots of ideas online that inspired a Valentine's card I made for my husband in Real Red (I'll show that one later).  Then I thought how fun it would be to make these cards using all 5 of the In Colors 2011-2013.  
I liked them all, just could not decide which color to do, so I offered everyone a choice.  They got to pick their colors for class. I think I will offer that again, it was fun!
Supplies:
Loving Thoughts stamp set (Occasions mini page 15), Very Vanilla card stock, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo card stocks and inks, Paper Doily Large Sizzlit die, Designer Printed Brads, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Jewels - Pearls, Dimensionals.
The Paper Doily is a great die, and when you place a $50 order right now, you can pick a free product from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog.  Order online or contact me to place your order.
Do you have a wish list of Stampin'Up! supplies?  Contact me to book a party! You can have some fun stamping with friends, learn a technique, or how to use a new product, and enjoy getting things you wanted, for free.  
If you just love everything in the catalog, then let's talk about signing up?  You get a discount on orders, sneak-peeks so you can order new products first, a great magazine to inspire you every month, tons of resources online, and the opportunity to make great new friends.  Contact me to get started or book your date.  
The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Here's a chart to show all the great things you can earn when you host a workshop.  Did you know you can earn hostess benefits when you place an individual order of $150 or more?
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...