Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Designer Cuts cards

I love the Designer Cuts card and envelope set on page 9 in the Occasions mini catalog!  I saw some great ideas from LeeAnn Greff and I just had make some cards.  Look how beautiful these cards are and they were so easy to make!  I thought these cards would be great for Valentine's day.  They would also be perfect for wedding or anniversary cards, or just to say "I love you."  Come to my card class on Saturday to make this as one of your card designs.  This counts as one card design, then there are 2 other great card designs to make at class.  I offer 3 different card designs, you make 6 cards total.  Have a great day! 

Making cards can be a lot of fun, Whether you are just getting started or have been crafting for years.  Right now is a great time to order, since everyone can get FREE products during the Sale-a-bration sale!  Contact me with crafting questions or to place your order.  
Supplies for both cards: Designer Cuts cards and envelopes (Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride), Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler card stocks, Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler inks, Smooch Spritz in Blushing Bride, 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon-Blushing Bride,1/2" Seam Binding-Very Vanilla, Framelits-Labels Collection, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Jewels-Pearls, Dimensionals.

The SAB mini catalog is full of fun things to pick from, pick one SAB product for every $50 you spend!!!  Order online or contact me to place your order.

Here's a chart to show all the great things you can earn when you host a workshop.  Did you know you can earn hostess benefits when you place an individual order of $150 or more?
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...