Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Petite Pocket

Look at this fun little project.  I used the Petite Pocket die with my Big Shot to make this. I borrowed the die from a friend to try it, and just ordered it for myself, because I love it!  Talk about a fun little die to use for notes and treats for people.

Here's the pocket with the little insert I made.  I used a slit on each side so I could slide something in, like money.
Supplies:  Serene Snowflakes and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock, and Silver Glitter Paper
Cherry Cobbler Classic inks
Big Shot with Petite Pocket die and Northern Frost Sizzlit Decorative Strip, Modern Label Punch, dimensionals

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...