Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cupcake card

Times are a little crazy in our house right now.  My husband had neck surgery last week, but I am happy to say he is recovering well.  My daughter goes in for surgery today, to have tonsils and adenoids removed.  So it will be another week of recover here.  I hope to have some fun projects to share with you soon, but for now I will share some things I already had photos of.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Here's a card my friend Glenda Timkovich made for a card swap.  I just love cupcakes, so I love anything I see with the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.  Hope you enjoy! 


Have you checked my online store for all the great deals on the Clearance Rack?  You can get the old style of Stampin'Up! punches at 40% OFF!  Plus there is great paper and so much more!  Check MY ONLINE STORE for all the great deals!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...