Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chunky Frame

Here's another great project from Tara!  We had a fun Holiday get together, with gift exchange.  This was a beautiful project Tara made for the exchange.  Rules of the game, a gift can only be stolen 3 times before it was taken out of play.  Needless to say it was stolen all three times.  I just love it, how about you?  
I loved this project so much, I bought some of these Chunky Frames off the Clearance Rack, and look forward to offering it as part of a Spring Stamp Camp.  Look for more info on classes next month.  Right now I have to focus on my family for the next few weeks.  Next week my husband is going in for neck surgery, and the week after Christmas my daughter is having her tonsils out, so I will be spending lots of time around doctors, and then at home taking care of of them.  But I have LOTS of fun projects scheduled for the blog for the new couple of weeks, so keep checking back for fun ideas!
Have you checked my online store for all the great deals on the Clearance Rack?  You can get the old style punches at a great price!  Check MY ONLINE STORE for all the great deals! 
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...