Friday, December 23, 2011

Anniversary Heart Card

Last month my husband and I celebrated 16 years.  I thought this was a beautiful card to give him.  Now I think I should do something like this in Cherry Cobbler for Valentine's cards, what do you think?  

Have you checked my online store for all the great deals on the Clearance Rack?  You can get the old style of this heart punch at a great price!  Check MY ONLINE STORE for all the great deals!  
Supplies:  Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Big Shot with Movers and Shapers die, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sponge, Jewels-Pearls, dimensionals


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...