Friday, November 18, 2011

Wisteria Snowflake

Here's a fun snowflake card.  If I had to do it again, I am not sure about the Snow Burst embossing folder.  I think I liked it better on the other side, but once you start gluing things down you are stuck that way.  
The original idea for this card came from something very different that Twila Moonyham made in Crumbcake.  I thought it would be fun to do a white on white card with texture, I always love those.  Hope you enjoy.

Supplies:  Simple Snowflake and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder card stock, Glitter Paper-Silver, Wisteria Wonder Classic ink, VersaMark, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Snowflake Punch, Snow Burst Embossing Folder with Big Shot, Modern Label and Word Window Punches, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon-Wisteria Wonder, dimensionals.
What kind of fun Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...