Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sounding Joy Card

I love this card!  This is a card swap from Jeanne Treptow, and not only is this card beautiful, but when you use the new Simply Scored tool you can save tons of time figuring out all the folds for this card.  The new scoring tool is featured in the Holiday mini catalog, and I just love how easy it is to use.  
 It's a fun gate fold using the the stamp set The Sounding Joy out of the Holiday mini catalog.  I love the colors she used too.  
Contact me to order your Simply Scored tool, or order Online anytime!

What kind of fun Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...