Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Side Step Snowflake card

Look at this card!  I love snowflakes, and this was just the perfect kind of card to have fun with lots of snowflakes.  I got the idea from Julie Davison, she did some fun Side Step cards a while back.  I used her directions for the scoring and cutting, and came up with this great snowflake card.  Enjoy!


Imagine getting a fun card like this from me when you host a workshop in November or December!  There's a great Hostess Special going on right now... 

Now through December 15, Stampin' Up! hostesses can earn an extra $35 in additional Stampin' Up! products when they host a $350 workshop.  Contact me to pick your date!  Click here for PROMOTIONS information.

Plus, you can still get a FREE Big Shot when you join Stampin'Up! by November 11, 2011!  Contact me for more details or to sign up and join the fun!

Supplies:  Serene Snowflakes, Many Merry Messages
Card stock:  Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler Classic
Accessories:  Northern Frost Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die, Rhinestones, Snail, Dimensionals
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...