Monday, November 14, 2011

Pines Thank You Card

I love this card.  It has a crisp, fresh look.  I offered it at my Thank You card class the other week, just in time for the holidays.  But I think I'll make more as holiday cards to send out.  I saw a cute card at my last group meeting at Tara's house, and remember seeing a card using the Pines and Poinsettias, I think it was all white and they used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I played around with some different options, but like how the green makes it pop!
Contact me if you are interested in cards you have seen on my blog.  
Sweet cards, and great for the holidays or anytime.  
Supplies:  Pines and Poinsettias and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Garden Green and Whisper White card stock, Garden Green, Real Red and Early Espresso Markers, Garden Green Classic Ink, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Modern Label and Word Window Punches and dimensionals.  

Contact me if you have any questions about this card, or any other projects I have posted.
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too!)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions, and happy stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...