Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gently Falling Weave card

Here's a great card swap from Jan Myers.  This was a great swaps from our demonstrator swap we did at the end of August.  Did you notice the weaving she did with the Designer Series Paper?  Wow!  I just love the big button too.  

We all did one card idea using items from the Holiday Mini catalog, and swapped.  It's a great way to share ideas.  As much as I love ALL the products, I can't afford to buy it all, so this way we all have great samples to share.  

 Even the inside is pretty.
Jan used Watercolor Crayons to make this great leaf.
What kind of Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...