Sunday, November 6, 2011

French Foliage

I love Fall and leaves.  Even though we had our first snow which took out most of the pretty leaves, I still love the cards with leaves on them.  Here is a great card from Carn Meagher.  I just love her ideas.
The French Foliage stamp set has a great combination of stamps.  Just imagine all the fun projects you can make with this set.
What kind of Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...