Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bells and Boughs

I made this card last year, but I don't think I ever got it posted on the blog.  I love this card, and it is actually not that hard to make.    
Use the Frame Oval Scallop die for your Cherry Cobbler frame and for the large oval in Very Vanilla.  StazOn ink for the image, so the ink does not run when you use the Aqua Painter to color the image.  Sponge around the outside of the oval.  Layer the images on top of the embossed card stock to make your card.
Supplies:  Bells and Boughs stamp set, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock, StazOn-Black, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake Classic inks, Aqua Painter, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder with Big Shot, Frame Oval Scallop die, sponges.

What kind of fun Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...