Friday, October 7, 2011

Stitched Stocking Easel Card

This is a fun easel card from my friend Dana Glass, from our demonstrator card swap at the end of August.  We all did one card idea using items from the Holiday Mini catalog, and swapped.  It's a great way to share ideas.  As much as I love ALL the products, I can't afford to buy it all, so this way we all have great samples to share.  
If you have ever thought about being a demonstrator, now is a great time!  When you sign up in October you can get a FREE Big Shot, or $100 in merchandise!  Contact me for more details.
Dana used the Stitched Stocking stamp set and Stocking Builder Punch.  Just think of all the fun cards you could make with these!  Dana used one of the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders-Stripes on this card too.
Check out my FREE Class using the Stocking stamp set and punch!
When you buy the Stitched Stockings stamp set and Stocking Builder Punch from me you can attend a free class to make 4 fun cards using this set and punch.  Contact me for more details.
It's never to early to start those Holiday cards.  Let me know if I can help you with yours.  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...