Saturday, October 15, 2011

Make-n-take

I forgot to post this last week, but here's the other make-n-takes from my last workshop.  Gina likes to scrapbook, so I wanted to make a page using our Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit from the Holiday Mini catalog.
Above is the 6x6 page that all the guests got to make while they were here.  Below is a 12x12 page I made up for Gina and it uses the 6x6 make-n-take page on it.  
I love snowflakes so I added some fun snowflakes to both items.  Love the big snow flake using the Snowflake #2 die.  And the smaller snowflakes are from the Northern Frost strip die.  Plus the Simply Scrappin' Kit has great die cut stickers to use.  It's amazing how much use you can get out of one kit!  You can find this kit on page 26 of the Holiday Mini catalog.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...