Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween treats

I love the new little Cello bags in the Holiday mini catalog. Here are 3 of my Halloween ideas featured in the last couple of weeks.  Think of all the great little treats you can give to family and friends, using these Cello bags.  They even have a seal on the top so the treat won't fall out.  
Enjoy the fun ideas, you can see the Matchbox spider box HERE.
 Here is a little treat for a friend filled with orange M and M's.  I used the Spooky Bingo Bits with my punches to decorate this one.  

Join my team this month and you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up at a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, or $100 in Stampin'Up! product!  Contact me for more details.  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!

 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...