Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween card

Since Halloween is less than a week away, I am posting Halloween ideas everyday through Halloween!  Enjoy!
Look at this fun and beautiful card my friend Chris Papajohn made!  She got the idea from Dawn Oldhefske.  I think Chris did a great job with this card, and thanks Dawn for such a great idea!
I was so excited that she gave me one of these cards, I just love it!

I didn't notice it at first, but there is a little spider on the center candle, too cute, even though the stamp set is called Dark and Dreary.  


Join my team this month and you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up at a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, or $100 in Stampin'Up! product!  Contact me for more details.  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...