Friday, September 9, 2011

Demonstrator Swaps

Wow, look at the fun cards we swapped last week!  I got together with some friends (we are all Stampin'Up! Demonstrators) to swap our card ideas from the new Holiday mini catalog.  
I thought all the cards were great!  I cannot wait to share all these ideas with you over the next few weeks.  Look for at least one new post every week from this swap to see the supplies used, and any fun tips!  Thanks to all my friends in the swap group for sharing such fun ideas!  The rules for our swap were to use something from the new Holiday mini catalog, and to use current Stampin'Up! supplies.  Are you interested in finding out more about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator?  Image how much fun you could have doing a swap like this?  We swap and share ideas like this all the time, so you always have new and fresh ideas to use at a class or just for fun.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...