Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweets for the Sweet card

This fun card was a make-n-take at my upline Tara's last group meeting.  I loved the new stamp set Sweets for the Sweet when I saw it in the catalog, but then we got to make this fun card and I like the stamp set even more!  The swirly lollipop works perfect with the 1" circle punch.
This card uses some of the new In Colors too.  
NEW In Colors for 2011-2013 are Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Island Indigo.  I cannot wait to use these colors in upcoming classes and projects!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...