Saturday, July 2, 2011

Strength and Hope card

Look at this beautiful card Nicole Koening made.  I love the gate fold on it, it's so fun when you can change it up from a traditional card opening.  This great card features the Strength and Hope set, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, and Beyond the Garden DSB.  You can see these and other great items in the Summer mini catalog from Stampin'Up!  This great stamp set is available in wood or clear mount, and Stampin'Up! donates $2 from this purchase to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, see page 27 of the Summer mini for more information.
She even hand cut the butterflies out of vellum, nice touch.
When you look online for the Summer mini catalog, don't forget to check out the Last Chance stamps and accessories from Stampin'Up!  

Here's the stamp set Strength and Hope.




June means it's time for the RETIRING STAMP LIST, you can find all the lists of retired and discontinued items on the promotions page of my website.  CLICK HERE to see information on Stampin'Up! promotions, but don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 




It's a great time to save with "Tammie's Special" SAVE 20% off retiring stamps when you order through me!  Sorry this offer is not available for online orders.  Think of it as my customer appreciation, I want you to get those sets before they are gone.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop!



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 


(check out creative projects and my calendar while you're at my website)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...