Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rainbow Candy Wrappers

Look, the Candy Wrapper die is in the NEW Stampin'Up! catalog!  I love this die, you would not believe all the fun projects I have made with it.  These treats (in a rainbow of colors) were supposed to be part of the party favors for my daughter's birthday party (back in May!), but the party was over before they were done.  I am sure I can find something else to use them for...
Supplies:
Every Little Bit stamp set, Real Red, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Concord Crush card stock and Markers, Basic Black Classic ink pad, 1" Circle and 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Silver Brads, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...