Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick and Easy cards

Needed some nice cards to put with gifts at the end of the school year, and I needed them quick.  I just love the embossing folders!  With my Big Shot I can pull these cards together on the fly.  Just love the Rhinestones for a little bling.  
Yes, I know the stamp is from Sale-a-Bration(SAB), but I still love using it.  
I did something similar during SAB with pearls on the front.  Given that I needed it quick, I went for stamping in one color instead of using my markers, and then a Rhinestone in the middle of the flower gives it that little extra something.  Need a quick pack of cards?  This is the way to go!
Supplies:
Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo classic ink, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Jewels-Rhinestones, Scallop Circle punch.  
Here's the card I did during SAB that inspired me, these were just faster to make.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)





Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...