Friday, July 29, 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas card

You might remember the card I did using the Pennant Parade stamp set a few weeks ago?  I designed this card for a demonstrator swap I am in, and swapped a few of those cards at the Stampin'Up! convention in July.  CLICK HERE to see the card I did for my swap.
After I made that card, I thought it would be fun to change up the colors and make it as a Christmas card.  I love how versatile this stamp set is.  But now that I look at this card, I am thinking "how can I add a little bling?"  Hmmm, I will have to get back to you with a new post on that.  
Supplies for Christmas card:
Pennant Parade stamp set, Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, VersaMark, clear emboss, Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Polka Dot Emboss Folder.
This was the first card I made, then I changed the colors because I wanted it to pop more. This card has Whisper White, So Saffron and Baja Breeze.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...