Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Convention Swaps - Black and White

I had so much fun at the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, so now that I am back it's time to start sharing all those great ideas with all of you.  I enjoyed swapping card ideas with other demonstrators, so here's a card I made to trade with others in an organized Black and White swap. I had a few extras to swap in the general session too, I hope you enjoy.  
Check back Friday to see my 3x3 card swap.
Elements of Style is such a wonderful set, so I thought it was perfect for this card.  I wanted layers and texture to give this a striking, but elegant look, so after stamping, I ran the card stock through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I love punches so I could not resist using a few on this card.  For the final touch I added a little bling too with the Rhinestone.
Supplies for Black and White card swap:
Elements of Style, Whisper White card stock, Basic Black card stock and classic ink, Big Shot with Square Lattice emboss folder, Circle Punches 1-1/4" and 1-3/8", Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Jewels-Rhinestone, dimensionals, snail.
You may wonder how do you come up with these things, or how do you have the room to work on all this?  Well, no matter how big the table is, I always find myself working in a very small area, usually only about 12" x 12"  Why is that?  
You can see this is not a big space, corner of the table.  I had lots of different ideas, and had to decide on one.  So if you think you don't have space, just think about how little room you need to really stamp.  I use a 12x12 cutting mat sometimes, it's great for moving my stuff into the kitchen table to work, and then move it back out again.  
Here's another idea I thought about.  I made this card in Perfect Plum a few months back, and thought it would be great in Black and White too.  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...