Friday, July 22, 2011

Convention Swap 3x3 cards

While at the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last week, I enjoyed swapping card ideas with other demonstrators.  Here's the 3x3 card swap I did.  Wow, I loved all the cards I got in return. Thanks Virginia Killmore for organizing this swap!
I got the inspiration for this card from my friend Jan Myers.  She did some beautiful bags with card sets for another swap.  I loved how she layered the Pennant die with the Delicate Doilies on her bag, and thought it would be great in a monochromatic card.  So thanks Jan for the idea!  You can see her bag my July 16, posting, CLICK HERE.
Supplies:
Delicate Doilies stamp set, Big Shot with Polka Dot emboss folder, Perfect Pennants die, Circles #2 die, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock, Whisper White Craft ink with White embossing powder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch.  
Here's all 81 swaps when I was done!  Okay, so I had to use my Big Shot three times for every card, but it was worth it, I love how it turned out!
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...