Monday, July 25, 2011

Convention 2011 displays

I am back from the Stampin'Up! Convention in Utah a week ago, and just wanted to share a few fun photos.  The staff really goes all out creating fun displays for us to look at.  I love to photograph all these great ideas, and then I hope to recreate a few later.  Looking at these fun projects helps me to see products in ways I may not have before.  But now I want them all.  (I think that was the staff's plan, right?)  By the way, you have no idea how hard it was to get some of these pictures without all the people in them!  This was a great place to walk around and look every day.  Some of the displays just kept growing as Convention went on.  
Imagine having these flowers in your house?  
Just Add Cake, what a nice display of fun ideas.
 Delicate Doilies and Flirtatious Designer Series Paper.
This would be a fun place to sit and relax, or craft.
 So I asked a staff person how long it took to make all this?  They start 1-3 months ahead on these great displays.  And you haven't see all the boards of cards and other projects yet either!
Pocketful of Posies, I saw so many cute things using these products!  They are on my wish list now.
Berry Blossoms, what beautiful colors!
Look at this cute wagon, it has items from the Stampin'Up! Starter Kit.  What a clever idea.  So I had to include a photo of all the things you get in the standard starter kit too.
Have you ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator?  You would be amazed at how easy it is to do this.  Stampin'Up! provides lots of creative ideas and resources.  What amazes me most is all that I have learned and all the wonderful friends I have made doing this.  I look back at my first cards and smile, I have come a long way!  Let me help you get started.  
This beautiful Christmas box kit can be yours when you sign up to be a demonstrator during July.  You get one kit with your first demonstrator order, and the person who signs you up gets a kit too.  Each kit makes one box, but if you are not sure about building this kit yourself, let's make them together!  See more details on the $99 Starter Kit HERE.  You can sign up, or see more details on the link below to the Promotions Page on my website.  Contact me with questions or to sign up!
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...