Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tart and Tangy

With the retiring Stamp List from Stampin'Up! out this month, I thought it would be a great time to go through old swaps.  I am having fun looking at all these great projects!  Hope you enjoy too.  
Here's a fun card from my friend Crista Bailey.  
She used Tart and Tangy stamp set, and the Photo Corners Punch.  
Here's a swap I made using the Tart and Tangy stamp set, 
the center orange is a scratch n' sniff.  That was fun to do in class.  
All retired stamps are available until the end of June, accessories can go quickly, and are only while supplies last! 
CLICK HERE to see the lists of Retiring Stamps and Discontinued Accessories from Stampin'Up!  You can download the PDF files, and see all the products online.  But don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 

Take advantage of "Tammie's Special" SAVE 20% off retiring stamps during June when you order through me!  Sorry this offer is not available for online orders.  Think of it as customer appreciation.  I want you to get those sets before they are gone.    
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too)


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...