Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hi Embosslit

With the retiring Stamp List from Stampin'Up! out this month, this is a great time to go through old projects.  I just found this photo of a little treat idea using the Hi Embosslit Die (40% off right now, so it is only $7.17).  
This was a fun idea I saw at a Stampin'Up! event last year.  I used the Embosslit with Chocolate Chip cardstock, and then Pretty in Pink.  Used a 1" Circle punch on pink to layer it.  Use the Two Tags Die, glue 2 of the pieces together and decorate.  What a fun and easy treat.  Here's a secret, I used a mini glue dot to keep the chocolate in place.  

All retired stamps are available until the end of June, accessories can go quickly, and are only while supplies last
CLICK HERE to see the lists of Retiring Stamps and Discontinued Accessories from Stampin'Up!  You can download the PDF files, and see all the products online.  But don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!

 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...