Sunday, May 8, 2011

Topiary Tree

My friend Gina made a tree like this last year and sent it into Stampin'Up! for a contest.  She didn't win that contest, but she won a contest this year for one of her cards, I wish I had a picture of that to share.  It was great.  I saw this topiary on the shelf and just had to share such a sweet idea.  I was at Tara's house for the team gathering, there were lots of great ideas out on display while I was there.  I think Gina made this one, but not sure.  I keep forgetting to ask.  

Yes, this topiary is made of paper, that is a lot of punching!  Do you see the little bird peeking out at the top?
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 




See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...