Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tara's beautiful card

Did you see the Bunny Candy Wrapper dies I made a few of weeks ago?  I did a demonstration at my upline Tara's house using the Big Shot and Candy Wrapper die. (see the link below for the bunnies)  
This was the beautiful card she gave as a Thank You for doing the demonstration for the group.  I also got some free products, I am so excited!  I love all the wonderful friends I have made through Stampin'Up!  It is the different gatherings over the last five years that have meant so much to me.  Whether it is a group of demonstrators, or all the wonderful friends I have made through classes and workshops.  Thank you all for being so wonderful!  
This great card features items out of the new Summer mini catalog, started May 1 - August 31, 2011.

This great card features Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Happy Greetings, both from the Summer mini catalog.
You can see the Bunny Candy Wrapper dies HERE
See the chick HERE.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...