Monday, May 23, 2011

Open Sea card

This is a great guy card!  Marcia Winterstein made this card in our demonstrator swap weeks ago.  It features The Open Sea stamp set and Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper from the Stampin'Up! Summer Mini catalog. 
I fell in love with this card, and really wanted to make it at my "Dad, Grads and more" card class in May.  So I ordered the stamp set and paper.  I just LOVE the Nautical Expedition papers!  Once I opened the pack I could really see how great this paper is.  I cannot want to scrapbook with what's left after my card class.  
I changed some of the colors for my class card, but I loved how she used the Baker's Twine, so I tried it in another color on my card.  Thanks for such a great idea Marcia!

Here's the inside of Marcia's card.   I love how she used the Top Note die, it's such a great die.  
Marcia did 2 different versions for the swap, here's the other card with some different colors.
Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Whisper White card stock.  Inks:  Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy.  Baker's Twine (page 10 in the Summer mini), Top Note die, 2-1/2" Circle punch, Oval punch and Decorative Label punch.

Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 


(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...