Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun Flowers

This beautiful card is from my Big Shot class a few weeks ago.  I got the idea from my friend Crista Bailey.  I just love all the Big Shot dies, you can do so many fun things.   
The Fun Flowers die was in the Occasions mini catalog, but it is still available.  I love all the things you can do with it.  This is just one idea. 
I used the stamp set Word Play on these cards.  I love all the fun sayings in this set, and this month it is 30% OFF!  CLICK HERE to see all the stamp sets on SALE.  
Not sure if you can see the embossed flowers?  I used one of those great embossing folders on the Top Note die.  

Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White, Concord Crush Designer Series Paper.  Word Play and 5th Avenue Floral stamp sets.  Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Top Note die, Fun Flowers die, Blossom Petals punch.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...