Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flower Fest card

This fun card uses a set from the Summer mini catalog.  I thought the colors were so bright and pretty.  But what I love most about this set is that many of the stamps work with the punches!  You can use the 1-3/8" circle, 2-3/8" scallop circle, Fancy Flower, 5-petal flower, and butterfly punches.  Check it out on page 20 of the Summer mini catalog.
I used this card for a swap I do with other demonstrators.  We all make a card, in this case I made 10 of this card.  Then trade with other demonstrators.  That way we all had 10 new ideas when it was over.  I will be sharing cards from my swap over the coming weeks, so come back to see more!
 I used the Rock and Roll technique on this card.  Stamped first in the Peach Parfait, then rolled the edges in Melon Mambo to get the 2 color look.  It's a fun and easy technique with great results!
SUPPLIES:
Flower Fest (summer mini) stamp set
Card stock:  Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.
Classic inks:  Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight
Punches:  Butterfly, Ribbon, Scallop Oval, Oval
Jewels, Basic Rhinestones
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...