Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big Shot class project

Here's another project from my last Big Shot class.  This fun project was inspired by my friend Crista.  It uses the Fancy Favors die with my Big Shot.  I love this die for making fun holders for little treats, or in this case cute cards.  
For this project we made 3 cards that fit into the favor box.  Perfect Punches stamp set (every stamp works with a punch), Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper with Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock.  Plus we used the NEW Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch for the flowers.  This is a really fun punch!  You can see this punch in the Summer Mini catalog.

Did you see the stamps on sale this month at 30% OFF!  CLICK HERE to see all the stamp sets on SALE through Stampin'Up!
Did you hear about my own sale I am running through May 24?  
Save 10% off on all Designer Series Papers when you order through me.  I wanted to add my own sale for National Scrapbooking Month.  
Contact me to place your orders!  This offer is NOT available for online orders.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...