Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nature Walk card

This is a great card that my friend Mel made in our demonstrator swap!  I didn't even think twice about this stamp set until I saw the beautiful watercolor on this card.  All the swaps used supplies from the Occasions mini catalog.  Here's the cupcake card I made for the swap.
Melissa Kyer made this beautiful card using Nature Walk stamp set.  It really is a beautiful set.  I could see this set working well with our watercolor crayons, the aqua painter, or any other techniques that lend themselves to watercolor.  
Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...