Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun Card using Designer Paper

Here's a fun card my friend Marcia made in our demonstrator swap!  I love how she used the Framed Tulips embossing folder to frame the card.  All the swaps used supplies from the Occasions mini catalog.  Here's the cupcake card I made for the swap.
Marcia used the Specialty Designer Series paper Love Impressions out of the Occasions mini catalog.  Did you notice the sparkling hearts?  She used some of the Glimmer Paper, both items are on page 7 in the mini.  
Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  

Happy Stamping! ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...