Saturday, April 16, 2011

Candy Wrapper Chick

Here's the new critters I made with the Candy Wrapper die and my Big Shot.  I wanted to make something for Easter.  I just love how they turned out.  
I saw a cute chick on splitcoaststampers last week using the milk carton die, they used the small heart punch, made 2 punches and glued them together to make the beak.  I thought it worked great.  They also used the Scallop Circle punch for wings, so I thought why not use 2 different sizes to make it look more like layers.  I love this guy.  
Here are the bunnies I made too. CLICK HERE for directions on the bunnies.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!

 ~ Tammie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...