Saturday, April 23, 2011

Build a Blossom in Plum

Here's another card, I love Perfect Plum on this card!  I wanted to use this in my class, but there was another purple card, so I will just enjoy this.  Use the Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals punch, and this great time saving tip I saw the other day...  set up multiple stamps on one block to match up the stamps with the  punch.  CLICK HERE to see the amazing tip from Catherine. 
This set and punch are in the Occasions mini catalog, ends April 30!
I used a D block to fit all 4 stamps on the block.  I found I could stamp 3 times across my card stock (8-1/2" wide)
Punch out a set of punches on scrap paper first, then use that to line up your stamps on the block. It took a little wiggle time for me to set it all up right.  But such a time saver!!!
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...