Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful Rose Card

Look at this beautiful card my friend Glenda Timkovich made.  I just love it!
She used a quilling tool to make the rose in the middle. 

Glenda made these beautiful cards for a swap at Tara's house.  What is a swap?  A group gets together and each person has made multiples of one card, and they trade with other people.  The goal is to get new ideas you can use and share.  I love doing card swaps, you can see so many great ideas.  
The border on this card used the Framed Tulips embossing folder, shown in the Occasions mini catalog, page 28.  I love the embossing folders, they give a nice dimension to the cards.  Thanks Glenda for offering a great card idea.  
Contact me with questions.  

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  
Happy Stamping!


 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...