Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April card class

Here are the cards from my April card class.  The pink card features the new stamp set Four Frames.  For the month of April Stampin'Up! is offering a Sneak Peek of products from the new catalog!  Get this set now when you spend $20 in Stampin'Up! products.  CLICK HERE for more details.
I think anyone would love getting a beautiful hand stamped card in the mail, and it might just make their day!  Here are more photos and links to see close up's of the cards from my April Class.
This card is in Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz, my upline Tara made a card for me last year using this design.  I just loved it so I used it for class.
PINK FRAMES CARD
DAFFODIL BLOSSOM CARD

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop!


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  
Happy Stamping! ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...