Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Tags box

Check out this cute little box.  We made this at my last Big Shot class, it was just one of the projects they made.  Check out future classes on my schedule to come have fun making different projects and getting new ideas you can use too!   
The idea for this box came from another demonstrator, Julie Davis.  She posted the directions on her blog HERE.  This will take you to the page she posted the box, and you can click on her tutorial to download it.  Fun!  Thanks Julie for a great idea.
Here is another box I made using her directions.  You will need the Two Tags Die to make this.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

Sale-A-Bration(SAB) ends March 31, place your order before then to take advantage of free products!  I will be out of town the last week of March, not home until April 2, so order online to get your SAB benefits.  

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...