Thursday, March 24, 2011

Occasion Mini ideas

I love this card I got from Jan Myers in our demonstrator swap!  It's so beautiful, I do not think the photo does it justice.  All the card ideas we swapped were using stamps and other supplies from the Occasions mini catalog.  It was fun to make my cup cake cards for the swap and then get all these wonderful cards back.  Check out the cupcake card I made here.
I love this card Jan made, and the key is great.  
Here's another card from the swap, it features the Sew Suite stamp set, plus she used the "handmade by" stamp.  This is a great one to buy if you do not already have your own handmade stamp for your projects.  Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE



Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...