Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fancy Favors bag

Look at this cute little bag I made.  Who won't want some chocolate in a little bag like this?  I love the Fancy Favors die, I use it for cute treat bags all the time.   Fancy Favors Die, Daffodil delight ink and paper, Melon Mambo ink and paper, with Pear Pizzazz ribbon.  I used one of the Cello bags Stampin'Up! sells to hold the Kisses inside. 

There's only a few more weeks left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration (SAB), you get a free SAB product for every $50 you spend!  I used the Punch Bunch SAB stamp set for the flower on the front of this bag.  It works great with the
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

 Enjoy!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...