Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eastern Bloom beads

I was looking through my boxes of cards for ideas and I came across these.  I made these at a class last year, but thought how nice it would be to make more.  The template for this card came from my upline Tara.  I turned the card and changed all the colors and stamps.  If you look close you will see a few beads on the flowers, got that idea from the Stampin'Up! convention a few years back.  I just thought these were sweet cards and wanted to share.    
The cards were done in Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red.  The ribbons are retired, but you can get similar papers in our Designer Series Papers.  
Hope you enjoy!  
Sale-A-Bration(SAB) ends March 31, place your order before then to take advantage of free products!  I will be out of town the last week of March, not home until April 2, so order online to get your SAB benefits.  



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...