Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampin'Up! Boxes

I know Sale-a-Bation has been going on for a month now, but I did not get any of the special boxes until now.  The orders just arrived for my hostess club tonight.  Look at the cute message on the top of the box.  I just thought that was cute, and sometimes I am easily amused.  You know what?  There were LOTS of fun things in this box too!
 Do you have a long wish list of stamping supplies?  
Check out my hostess club.  
Everyone in my hostess club gets a turn being the hostess.  There is a bonus too!  When it is your turn to be the hostess in my club, you get 20% off your order!  Orders are placed every other month during the club.  Contact me for more information or to get on the list.
Last year I remember there were some cute things on the box, so I should not be surprised by this.  You still have time to take advantage of FREE stamps during Sale-A-Bration.  

Sale-A-Bration is here!  With special rewards for those who spend, host, and join, there is something for everyone!  

SPEND...  During Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you earn FREE products 
               with every $50 you spend.
HOST...   Host a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping) 
               and receive a free SAB reward!
JOIN...    Join as a demonstrator and get a FREE bonus bundle that 
               includes up to $50 worth of products, in addition to 15% off 
               the price of the Starter Kit!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...