Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday card

I love this card.  My neighbor's adorable little girl just turned 5, so I came up with this cute birthday card for her.  I love cupcakes, and the glitter makes it so fun!
This is the same layout as Terri's card and the green card I did at my last card class, click here to see them.  I love this stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes!  I have had so much fun using this set the last few years.  See all the images in Crazy for Cupcakes here.  Here's the inside.
Supplies:Stamps:  Crazy for Cupcakes, So Happy For Your-SAB
Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack
Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock
Classic inks: Melon Mambo and Basic Black
Stampin' Markers:  Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter


Remember you can pick a FREE SAB product when you order $50 in Stampin'Up! merchandise! 
Sale-A-Bration is here!  With special rewards for those who spend, host, and join, there is something for everyone!  

SPEND...  During Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you earn FREE products 
               with every $50 you spend.
HOST...   Host a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping) 
               and receive a free SAB reward!
JOIN...    Join as a demonstrator and get a FREE bonus bundle that 
               includes up to $50 worth of products, in addition to 15% off 
               the price of the Starter Kit!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...